At the CASSS CMC Strategy Forum in July of this year, BioTechLogic’s Tracy TreDenick, Head of Regulatory and Quality and Senior Consultant, delivered a presentation discussing how to bring legacy combination products into compliance with 21 CFR Part 4. BioTechLogic has a wealth of experience in this area and have successfully helped a number of combination product manufacturers with this very issue. We hope you find the presentation deck to be informative and let us know if we can help you. Also, stay tuned for more on this topic.
- Gene and Cell Therapy Developers Are Getting Creative to Keep Programs on Track During the Pandemic
- Lessons from the Pandemic and Addressing Gene Therapy Process Development Challenges
- Gene Therapy CMC & Manufacturing Approaches Are Maturing
- New European Medical Device Regulations Delayed Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lessons from and Insights into the Korean Biopharmaceutical Market During the COVID-19 Pandemic